Kansas City Real Estate
Steve Kornspan Group
Experience, Expertise, Industry Leadership.
We do more than just help you buy or sell a home.
We make your life easier.
The Kansas City Real Estate broker
when you’re ready to buy or sell a home
Nationwide, the average Realtor sells 7 homes per year. We average 1 to 2 homes a week, and during peak season we can close more than 7 in a week. Since we have never had a client call up and ask for an average real estate agent, we decided not to settle for being an average Kansas City Realtor. We aimed for the top and rose to the top 1.5%, which is a pretty good place to be. In the toughest market in history, we rose to the top 1.5% of all Kansas City Realtors. How? No one ever told us that the successful agents didn't work hard when the market is tough.Our success comes from our guiding principles. Our clients needs come first, we work hard to be innovative leaders in real estate.
Our Clients Appreciate
Things can happen during any sale. Experience makes the difference in handling issues for our clients. There is very little we have not seen or done when it comes to buying or selling a home. Relax, we’ll do the worrying for you.
We are service business. Why not provide the best service in the industry? Anyone can offer a low price, but few Realtors can consistently deliver high quality service. We have the processes and systems in place to make it happen.
When it comes to buying or selling a home, we’ve done it all.
- First Time Home Buyers
- Downsizing to Senior Living
- New Homes / Builders
- Luxury Homes
- Rehabs / Flips
- Investment Properties
- Multifamily Dwellings
- Short Sales
- VA, FHA, USDA, MHDC Financing
- Cash Purchases
- Estate & Probate
Leading the industry in service and education.
- Kansas Real Estate Commission Subject Matter Expert
- Kansas State Association of Realtors Positions: Board of Directors, Government Affairs Committee, Strategic Planning, Leading Edge
- Kansas City Association of Realtors Positions: Government Affairs Committee, Strategic Planning, Tech Committee, Grievance Committee, Member Services
- KS Attorney General Senior Consumer Protection Advisory Council
- Johnson County Commission on Aging
- Kansas Children’s Service League
- Leawood & Olathe Chambers of Commerce